Now More Than Ever The World Needs Rensselaer
With over 7,500 students and nearly 100,000 living alumni, Rensselaer is addressing the global challenges facing the 21st century—to change lives, to advance society, and to change the world. The Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) wants to connect you with top-quality talent that matches your desired skill set and unique environment.
Areas Of Recruitment
Rensselaer offers more than 145 programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. Undergraduates can choose from among 41 majors and 47 minors in the following areas:
Rensselaer Students at a Glance
- Analytical problem-solvers with critical thinking skills
- Equipped with functional knowledge and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity promoting lifelong learning
- Enhanced global perspective and multicultural sophistication
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Over 60 percent of students attending Rensselaer were in the top 10 percent of their high school class, with an average SAT score of 1400. U.S. News & World Report ranked Rensselaer 42nd among U.S. research universities.
- 1st ITWS program - College Choice The Rensselaer Information Technology and Web Science (ITWS) program was the first of its kind in the United States.
- 6th of top U.S. engineering colleges - USA Today
- Graduate engineering programs rank 39th in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- Top 10 of U.S. Game Design Schools Animation Career Review
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is located in Troy, New York—a thriving metropolis within the state’s Tech Valley.
Let's Get Started
- Connect with a member of the Employer Relations Team -- e-mail Associate Director of Employer Relations, Julianna Manning
- Sign up for and post jobs to Handshake
- View and register for recruiting events
Job Listings (Internships, Co-ops, FT) and Information Sessions
Post and request in Handshake
Internships/Co-Ops Program Questions
Associate Director of Experiential Learning